Monday, January 26, 2009

The most influence person on my life

The most influence person on my life certainly I should talk about my second parents. In China, if some one take care of very well or very like their friend's child, and want to do something for this child like their own child. This child will be consider to call them "second parents". That's also why I said they are my most of thankful person on my life. In the most bad period last year, I was suffering from heavy pressures of my terrible life. My second parents considered about me and knew about my situation at that time so they decided to convince my parent to let me go USA with his own child. Actually, I can say they changed my life. Both of them are kindness. They also are my parents 's business friends. They help my parents to deal a lot of trouble from company. In addition, they alway care about my health, studying and some details of my life as same as their own child. All in all, I extremely thank for they exist in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Here we call this kind of person your Godparents. It is very kind of them to do all of those things for you. Who is their son? Is he here at CESL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in same class now. his name is Weiran, and he is an excellent student!

    ReplyDelete

Followers