Sunday, February 8, 2009

Chicese Culture


In my coutry, China, we also have 56 nationalities as similar as Unite State has 56 states. In particular, our 56 nationalities have each own religion, accent, life style and some traditional culture. Our main nationality is called "Han". Han people of cause speak mandarin that even though there also has different accent, basicly we can understand the main meanin of each other. The second one is called "Hui" which their religion is Islam. The otheirs mainority nationality, most of them have their own traditional culture that it is mythic, special, unique and attractive. Therefore, China is suppost to be muticulture. If I was a tourist guide, the first place I recommend is our capital city, Beijin, which there is a represent of muticulture as the starting of traveling plan in China. Especially, the most traditional impression in Beijing is "Hu Tong" culture that it is a period that people' living style is peaceful and harmonious, and the people here is friendly, amity and hospitable. Here are some video and pictures to explain exactly:



Miao ( for special, Miao people use the imprompu song to show their love, and they sing the song anywhere and anytime such as when they boating or climing on the mountain .


Here is a show for celabrate our "Chinese New Year"
this one is about our manority nationality that you can see their special dressing.





1 comment:

  1. I never knew that about China! I knew that there were many people in China, but I did not really think about how many cultures there would be!
    I can't watch the clips now but I will as soon as I get the chance!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers