Sunday, February 15, 2009

Untitle




Before I came here, I always spend my Valentin's Day with my family even though I've already fall in love with a boy. Because my parents are conservative, so I can't let them know I was in loving with someone. Especially some sensitive festival like Valentine's Day, I have to stay at home to assume that I still was single. I was so helpless but I would keeping sending message with him secretly. For all of this reason, we had to spend our valentin day in advance. Nothing specific about gift, that is very commen such as couple rings, flowers or chocolate. Acctually, our love can be called pure love... Now, I am in USA as freedom and I disapointed my parent...I admire I am self-cotrolless girl, and afraid of lonliness especially after left with my familly... I was so lucky to meet him. I am enjoying our happiness because he came through into my life. We just spent a perfect Valentin's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers