Sunday, February 22, 2009

hardsships trip for getting VISA

First of all, I want to say, that was so stressed and unforgetble when I try get visa of Unite State. During that periord, I have ever been to American Embassy four times. Fortunately, I got visa at fourth! I was so exciting! Acctually, I prepared for the visa by half a year in Beijing, I studyed really hard I think. I admire the reason of failing at first time is my own personality that I am very easy to get nevous when being interviewed. But, for another reason, they want my detail document paper about my transfer credits letter. In fact, the SIUC has never send any letter to me about my transfer credit, I told them true. But they rejected me finally. Second time, I choosed a best day to be ambassy and prayed in temple the day before interview day. Unforrunally, I still failed, because the guys, who interviewed before me, wrangled with our officer and made him very angry so that affect on me. The officer seems to be annoyed to keep talking with next person. He refused me as a same question about my creidit. After I came out with crying, I found I lost my phone! My heart and mind like crashed accident. That is so terrible day!!! The third time, I was deceived by a personal visa agent. They made my appointment as a business affairs and didn't tell me. I was sure I did really good during interviewing. I just cofused the failed reason for a long time. I fall to the lowest ebb after that. I can not afford it and have hidden myself for several days until I found the reason that made me unable either to laugh or to cry. So, I explained to officer an fourth time hoestly, they consent me finally. In additon, I spent a lot money for interviewing, but it is worth for the results. Therefore, that was a pretty hardships period for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers