Saturday, April 25, 2009


There are so many surprising or unbelieveble things have happend with me. Too many things happened which involve with me indicate that my life is not smooth and peace. I almost do anything running out my expected...I always think I have bad luck. Here is one thing, which just happened before I came to American, prove I am really out of luck. I studied English in order to get visa in Beijing where the city is 6-hour away from my hometown-Zhenzhou. So, when I fishished each term, I would go back my hometown. Coincidence was whenever the leaving form Beijing and Zhengzhou or the arriving to these two places, it would rain! Everytime! More unreasonable was sometimes raining without any signs and the weather is very shiny. I experienced long-term hard time for getting the visa. I failed three times. Actually, I don't have any religions. However, I complied with my fried's suggestion to go to the famous temple for praying the next time. Even though it was the first time to pray in temple, I went to there with pretty sincere in my heart. Therefore, it rained when I just arrieved there. So we had to buy a umbrella to keep praying. The consequence of the next day about going to visa was I exact failed. It is so despair. I decided to give up, and booked ticked to back my hometown. But I didn't tell my family and my friends because I almost crumbled and I want hidened myself. Still it rained with shiny weather when I took out my luggage from my apartment. I looked up the sun. She seemed to be laughing at me. I cried! After I arrieved my hometown almost ten miniuts later, it began to rain. I din't have any feeling already... Now, whenever I recall that period. I just laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...this is too depressing! Thank God you made it here eventually though! I've had times in my life that like.

    ReplyDelete

Followers