Sunday, April 19, 2009



As you see, this is the most weried food I ate before. It is a kind of cockroach but live in water. When I travelled with my parents to a city where is beside the sea. Of course, people usually eat various seafoods. Most of the them I cannot get close to see and even to eat. Once I ate in a restaurant, the waiter take the dishes on the table in front of us. Some of the seafoods are alive or raw. One of them is "water cockroach". Actualy, they are raw. I did not expect to eat it, but my father push me to try. After eating it, I ran in to restroom and throated out. Disgusting... However, like this kind of insects include high protein. They are called healthy food.


The most of Asia country such as Viet Nam, Thai, Burma and so on, they eat fried-spider, fried-centipede, fried -scorpion and wine-soaked scorpion or rat. It is sound treaten to me when I first heared these. I can image how the feeling is when put them in to mouth. I cannot afford it. I will never try them. But when I was child, I didn't afraid any insects. Sometimes my friends and I would like going to catch some insects and eat them! For instance, fried larvi-cicada is my favourite food and even now!


1 comment:

  1. Ewwww. I don't even want to think too much about what you wrote. It makes me feel sick.

    ReplyDelete

Followers