Sunday, April 12, 2009

My life and Death

Life and Death cannot be cantroled by myself. If I will died today, there is only thing I want to be known is I was loved by my family and my friends. In my novel class, we are studying "Big Fish." I also wathed the movie. The main actor in the novel, Edward tell a lot of tall taile stories and jokes to make people happy. In his told story, he was a great man. He is not only charm with human but also charm with animal. In the truth, when he was ill because he is too old, and he has to waiting for death coming on the bed, he talked with his son-William. "How can be a great man..." William is asked by his father. He answered that, “ If a man is loved by his son, I will be called great man..." For my case, I wish I can be loved by my family at least, now matter what I was great or not. I spent my whole life with my "family"---the period of living with my parents and the periord of my children anmy husband living with me. If I was loved by them, I have nothing to regret even if I die. Morover, If I were rich enough, I wish I can use majotity of my properties to do a lot of charity. Thus, at least, I can feel fulfill that I use my limited ability to help most people who need help. About my legacy, I will not left all of them to my children because I already investted enough for them. Even though I love them, I want them use their own power to grow independently. Therefore, I wish my legacy can be donated to charity. Actully I do not want be wrote about some details of my life on my gravestone, only " my name " and someone else who love me.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that movie too, it really is in other people's memories that we live on. Looking at history will tell you that much.

    ReplyDelete

Followers